VIP 1-on-1 program with frequent check ins for accountability, priority scheduling and communication and for those really motivated to achieve their health goals.
3 month investment in your health
- 90 min Comprehensive New Patient appointment. A true deep dive
- 60 min lab review appointment
- 4 follow up appts (can do 2 per month on months 2 & 3).
- Checking in 2x per month will keep you on track & help reach your goals quicker because you will be thoroughly supported.
- Specialty test of choice: Hormone/adrenal, food sensitivity, stool testing, etc. $400 value
- 10% Fullscript Supplements
- Priority Scheduling/ communication
- 6 emails per month (compared to 3 per month)
- Workshop Recordings (Fatigue/Sound bowl + Women’s Hormones/Sound bowl) & any live workshops. $200+ value
*This is non refundable. Can’t be submitted to insurance, unless it’s an HSA.
-Blood labs will be covered via insurance depending on the state you live in.
– You can renew this package as long as you need. You can also go to pay per visit
1 on 1 visits with Dr. Sue, Dr. Sparks or Dr. Singh
New Patient appointments:
60-minute lab review: $350 (for new patients who only want one of our providers to review their labs)
Follow up appointments:
30-minute acute sick care appt: $195
Group Coaching Programs
Coming soon! Group programs to support you in your health and wellness goals and to feel better and like yourself again. You will be part of a community and Dr. Sue will be leading a class once per week. Email us to be put on the waitlist!
“If you are looking to get a comprehensive understanding of your health then you need to meet Dr. Susan Cucchiara! I am so fortunate and blessed to have crossed path with Dr Sue. Taking care of my health has always been a priority for me. When I started feeling extremely tired and had no energy to do anything at all, I knew I had to act fast and find the best doctor for me.
Being a vegetarian most of my life I thought I was the healthiest woman alive. When Dr Sue reviewed my lab work I have to say that I was in disbelief with the high numbers. Dr Sue is very knowledgeable and made sure to explain all my treatment options in a way that was easy for me to understand and follow her treatment plan going forward.
Today, I am so happy to report that I am feeling 100% better! I highly recommend Dr Sue Cucchiara to anyone who makes their health and well-being a priority. Thank you so much Dr Sue and staff!”
— Maria Grbic, VIP patient