3-Month VIP Program
VIP 1-on-1 program with frequent check ins for accountability, priority scheduling and communication for those motivated to achieve their health goals.
- Comprehensive New Patient appointment with a custom health plan. A true deep dive!
- Lab/Specialty Test review appointment
- Monthly follow-up appointments to track progress
- Specialty test of choice: Hormone/adrenal, food sensitivity, stool testing, etc. – $400 value
- 10% off Fullscript Supplements
- Priority Scheduling/communication
- Workshop Recordings (Fatigue/Sound bowl + Women’s Hormones/Sound bowl) & any live workshops. $200+ value
3 month investment in your health
Starting at $2,997
*This is non refundable. Can’t be submitted to insurance, unless it’s an HSA.
-Blood labs will be covered via insurance depending on the state you live in.
– You can renew this package as long as you need. You can also go to pay per visit
Limited availability with Dr. Sue
60-minute lab review: $350 (for new patients who only want one of our providers to review their labs)
30-minute acute sick care appt: $195
*Pay-per-visit pricing does not include supplements or specialty tests*
Group Coaching Programs
Coming soon! Group programs to support you in your health and wellness goals and to feel better and like yourself again. You will be part of a community and Dr. Sue will be leading a class once per week. Email us to be put on the waitlist!
“If you are looking to get a comprehensive understanding of your health then you need to meet Dr. Susan Cucchiara! I am so fortunate and blessed to have crossed path with Dr Sue. Taking care of my health has always been a priority for me. When I started feeling extremely tired and had no energy to do anything at all, I knew I had to act fast and find the best doctor for me.
Being a vegetarian most of my life I thought I was the healthiest woman alive. When Dr Sue reviewed my lab work I have to say that I was in disbelief with the high numbers. Dr Sue is very knowledgeable and made sure to explain all my treatment options in a way that was easy for me to understand and follow her treatment plan going forward.
Today, I am so happy to report that I am feeling 100% better! I highly recommend Dr Sue Cucchiara to anyone who makes their health and well-being a priority. Thank you so much Dr Sue and staff!”
— Maria Grbic, VIP patient